Refer your friends to Crystal Legal and we will give you £25 in high street shopping vouchers for every friend that you refer.
To receive your £25 voucher, we must identify that your friend was potentially mis-sold PPI and have issued a letter of complaint to their lender.
To automatically receive your £25 voucher your friends and family must mention your name when they make their initial enquiry or you can complete the form below with both your details.
Please only recommend friends and family who have given permission for their details to be passed to us.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions Promoter This Promotion is organised by Crystal Legal Services Ltd of Gawsworth House, Westmere Drive, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6XB (“Crystal Legal Services LTD”). Promotion Refer a friend to Crystal Legal Services and receive a £25 high street shopping voucher once Crystal Legal Services has identified that PPI has been potentially mis-sold and a letter of complaint has been issued to the friend’s lender. Promotion Terms and Conditions
- To participate in this refer a friend promotion you must recommend your friend to Crystal Legal Services.
- Your referred friend must agree that Crystal Legal Services will manage their claim and sign the Crystal Legal Services terms of business.
- You will only qualify for the £25 high street shopping voucher once Crystal Legal Services has identified that PPI has been potentially mis-sold and a letter of complaint has been issued to the friend’s lender.
- You will receive a £25 high street shopping voucher for each of your referred friends who Crystal Legal Services has identified that PPI has been potentially mis-sold and a letter of complaint has been issued to the friend’s lender.
- The Crystal Legal Services refer a friend promotion is for consumers only.
- Crystal Legal Services standard terms and conditions apply to all claims.
- You must only refer genuine friends to the refer a friend promotion and have received consent for Crystal Legal Services to contact them.
- Crystal Legal Services will keep a record of the number of referrals an individual client has made to ensure that all referrals are genuine and friends of the referrer.
- Crystal Legal Services reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this Refer a Friend promotion without notice in the unlikely event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event.
- By participating in the referral scheme, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and that the decision of Crystal Legal Services is final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.