Is your new year’s resolution worth £3,336?
Posted on: January 16th, 2019 | Author: crystaladmin
With the new year comes a lot of resolutions, some of the most common ones include: exercise more, start a hobby, travel, reconnect with friends. However, we suggest, one item which should top your new year’s resolution list is to check if you have been mis-sold PPI. For nearly 10 years, we have been supporting our clients in reclaiming PPI compensation with an average award being £3,336*.
Just imagine how that could help you with your new year’s resolutions:
- Exercise more by joining a gym & spa
- Start a hobby and use the funds to cover new equipment
- Travel more by taking weekend city breaks
- Reconnect with friends by taking them to dinner
2019 brings the PPI deadline on 29th August and as other time limits may apply, we urge you to act as soon as possible!
Why you should use Crystal Group to check for PPI
- We have reclaimed over £85m for our customers with the largest PPI win being £266,701**
- We have a 4.6 / 5 customer service rating from independent reviews on Feefo
- Our unique Sureclaim service ensures we can help uncover all PPI, even on finances you may have forgotten about
- We secure compensation in 9/10 PPI cases^
- We work on a “no win ,no fee basis”^^ meaning that if we don’t find PPI or are unable in successfully claiming PPI compensation, we will not charge you anything
Here is what some of our customers have said:
“They did all the work and I was delighted with the amount of money I received.”
“Crystal Legal have been polite and helpful. Very happy with the outcome as I never knew I had paid any PPI.”
“I was kept informed every step of the way and they managed to get me compensation where others had failed.”
Our friendly and knowledgeable team are available to discuss your PPI check, and by using our SureClaim service, we may even uncover PPI you were unaware of paying. Don’t let the deadline be the reason you haven’t checked for mis-sold PPI or get in the way of your new year’s resolutions!
Call us today on 01270 845115 or visit our website
*All time average PPI award before taxes, charges and deductions
** Total PPI compensation for one client before taxes, charges and deductions
^ Where PPI is valid and claimable (Post FOS figure)
^^ A charge may be payable if cancelled after the 14 day cooling off period